9.28.2009

Merlin around the world!



So back in March I made Merlin the Dragon for my brother before he started a new contract on the ships and he was kind enough to take pictures of Merlin throughout his travels. The lil' guy has seen more of the world than I have!



Merlin at the Acropolis at Athens, Greece.



Merlin in Nice, France



Merlin out on the open ocean!



Merlin chillin' on a statue in Livorno, Italy.



Merlin enjoying some pizza (which my brother proclaims as the best in the world) in Naples, Italy.



And after pizza, he stopped at this castle/fortress thingamabob in Nice, France.



Merlin enjoying a litre of beer in Civitavicchia, Italy.



Le voici à Cannes, France!



Merlin is enjoying both his and Greg's favourite meal - Rare Beef Noodle Soup in Villefranche, France at Chez Hien.



Drinking some Lemoncello at the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.



Who knew that dragons were lightweights when it came to alcohol? I didn't!



Luckily he's a trooper and survived!


He's the most badass of all crocheted dragons. Guaranteed!



He's thinking about taking a dip in the Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy.

Thanks to Greg for all the cute photos!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. the pics are so cool.....you could almost build a website around the little fellow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, that is awesome.

    ps. I have not forgotten about coffee, schedule's just too crazy at the moment. I did momentarily forget about the thing made by me... shoot... better finish that!

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete