4.21.2009

Tonight....you.

First off, I'd like to say that I had no part in the making of the cake you are about to see. It can all be contributed to B and B only. For Lamb's birthday this year he actually offered to make the cake. To be honest at first I was surprised. Genuinely surprised. And curious. In the four years that we've been friends, I've never seen him cook a thing. Wait, I think I once saw him stir something in a pot. Does that count? Anyway, I asked "Seriously, you know how to bake a cake?" "Yeah, I'm actually a pretty good cook" he tells me. "Then why the fuck am I always the one that cooks for everyone" I ask. His response? "I'm lazy." True enough.

This is what he came up with. Hand Banana. Seriously. If you don't know who Hand Banana is please click here. Please be warned, you may feel uncomfortable eating a banana for the next six months. Or being around dogs. Or gross hairy dudes. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU THOUGH!

And here is her reaction to the cake. Needless to say, she was impressed. Kudos to B!

No comments:

Post a Comment