12.29.2009

Just a lil' somethin' that I just whipped up...

Actually, I started it weeks ago, finished the entire crocheted part of it one day at work and then sorta forgot about it. I had seen a similar pattern on another website but at the time I was way too impatient to follow a pattern so I just made it up as I went. I'm not super thrilled with the lining as the tension of the thread was a little wonky when I sewed it but I was too lazy to redo it.That tends to happen a lot as my laziness gets the best of me. Plus, I love making stuff but I loathe repairing stuff. Just the thought of having to hem a pair of pants just makes me want to shudder. Ugh.









I'm off work tomorrow because my mum and I get to go shopping! It's been awhile since we did a good day of shopping together so I'm looking forward to it.

The end.

Crap. So I published this post and then realised that I forgot to mention something else that I made. One of my oldest friends in the world, Allison, who I met back in grade five when I moved back to Greenwood, wanted me to make her a bag. She said she liked my brown and green plaid one so I made her one with the same sort of idea. Instead of the needle felting that I did on my bag, I decided to do some bead embroidery....Fffffffffff......man, did I ever regret that decision. It took fooooorever. I was so bored of it by the end because I was literally doing the same thing over and over again. Sometimes less is more and you learn from your mistakes.





I was so happy to use this fabric again, it's one of my favourites :)

Alright, this time I'm done.

The end (for real)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment