10.13.2009

Lil' Greg is complete!

Another project where I designed the pattern is complete! Man, writing patterns can be bloody frustrating. I probably made the head three or four times before I was happy with it. The shoes, I totally guessed how to make as I couldn't find a pattern for tiny shoes online. Luckily, I wrote the whole thing down so if I ever need to make another, it would be so time consuming. When my brother is in the city next time, I will have to get a picture of the two Gregs!

Also, yesterday was my birthday! I am now 27 years old. Eeeek! I went to visit my family down in the Valley and had a great time and got some awesome presents. Plus, it was Canadian Thanksgiving so I gorged on turchicken and all the fixings. It was also my parent's 25th wedding anniversary as well. Needless to say, it was a busy weekend. Luckily, I am on vacation all week so I plan on getting started on making Christmas presents while I have the time.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. LittleSister01:53

    looks awesome poobear!!! its like a voodoo greg but cooler!!

    ReplyDelete