6.15.2009

Okay, I'm back. You can all calm down.

It's been a crazy week and a half. I quit one job, moved into a new apartment and started a new job. Everything has changed.

Good news - I heart my new apartment. It's twice the size of my old place. So far the new job seems alright. I love walking to work.

Bad news - I've done very little crafting over the past week and a half. It's been itching to get out but with everything in boxes, it required more effort than I was willing to give. Except for today. And today I sorta cheated. Really, all I did was cut apart two previous necklaces that I made and never got around to wearing, and made something new with them. It happens frequently. I figure if I don't get around wearing it 6 months after I made it, I probably never will. So I just end up cutting them apart and reworking them. For this project I just used the felt beads I made previously and mixed them with some polymer clay beads that I made from a rainbow skinner blend.

Now my itch has been scratched. And that's how I roll.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so glad you're back to blogging...Now if I only had the will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am so glad you're back to blogging...Now if I only had the will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Sister00:09

    I agree with Melanie I am very happy you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Sister23:31

    I thought you were back?? where are you?

    ReplyDelete