5.21.2009

I'm out of creative juice!

For the time being, anyway. So instead I went and caught my friend Stan's band Saint Ray Satellite downtown. I'm generally a little weary about seeing a friend's band play only because what happens if I don't like them? I tend to show my dislike for things on my face pretty clearly so I wouldn't be able to lie if I didn't like them. Luckily for Stan, his band was actually quite solid. Yay! And seeing him again allowed me to remind him of the deal that we made a few years ago that if he ever put out an album (they are currently recording their first cd) that I got to play the kazoo on it. Oh yeah. He better not take that away from me. Check out his band at http://www.myspace.com/saintraysatellite. Back to the crafts tomorrow though. Ish is coming over after work for a little crafting session. Until then!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Lady! So, you need to come to the Seahorse on June 25 with stacks of people! My band http://www.myspace.com/chalkpit will be playing during the Mellotones intermission ! ! and I promise, we are freaking awesome!

    Also, I gave thee a link on my webblog ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely see what I can do about hitting the show. I'll still be in training for the new job so it'll depend on my schedule.

    And yay to your site!

    ReplyDelete